Monday, December 31, 2012

trends

Caine has always been really good at giving me compliments I appreciate.


Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Woah yeah talkin' 'bout my baby Talkin' 'bout my baby When she goes walkin' down Bourbon Street I just can't hardly stand to walk behind her
She's got a red hot pants on She got on her yellow high heeled sneakers She got on a yellow low neck See through blouse without her brassier on
She's shakin' like two big ole balloons in a hurricane Ooh, she's got on a purple afro wig She got a hand on her hip, lettin' her back bone slip
Battin' her eye, battin' her eye Battin' her eye, battin' her eye Battin' her eye an' lookin' straight at me Yeah, lookin' straight at me
She's battin' her eyes and lookin' straight at me With that sassy, saucy look on her face, shit son yeah I want to go out on a picnic with you baby Out under the big bright yellow sun
She said I wanna go out on a picnic with you baby Out under the big bright yellow sun Under the big bright yellow sun
Under the big bright yellow sun Under the big bright yellow sun Under the big bright yellow sun


I'm keeping this here. It makes me happy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment