Wednesday, January 16, 2013

evaluating myself


HI I'M ELY. I'M A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL AND THIS IS HOW GOOD I AM AT SMILING ON CUE. I'M NOT THAT GOOD, I'VE NEVER BEEN GOOD. I'VE ALWAYS FELT AND STILL CONTINUE TO FEEL AWKWARD THAT I'M LYING TO YOU SO HARD. 

YES, IT WAS TOBY AND HIS CUTENESS THAT PROMPTED ALL THIS PHOTO TAKING THAT WAS DONE TODAY. I MEAN, HOLY SHIT, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE THAT CUTE? LOOK AT HIM ^-^

HE DOES THIS EVERY TIME MY DAD LEAVES. AND AROUND 3 (WHICH IS WHEN MY LITTLE BROTHERS SHOULD BE GETTING HOME FROM SCHOOL)

I HAVE A TERRIBLE SLEEPING SCHEDULE (THUS MY BAGS). 
TOBY IS CUTE. LOL. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND A THOUSAND MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS. 


Okay, enough with the caps. I wish more of my photos were pictures that weren't taken by me. 
I have terrible bags underneath my eyes and that's primarily due to the fact that I have a terrible sleeping schedule and that I'm not wearing make-up. Maybe it's also due to the lighting? I can't wait to have luscious long hair thats up to boobs, at least. 

So yes, this is me, kind of. 

I'm going to YCA now....I'm going to finish this tonight! No work for Ely. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment