Friday, February 1, 2013

i accept ride from strangers aaaalllllllll the time

I crave danger. Lmfao. Looking ass. Nah, I'm just lazy and whatever else.
I got a ride from an assistant principle and a principle. It was funny.

Principle: "Now, don't you go doing this with other people. We can because we're teachers"
Me: "You guys had nice faces so I knew I'd be ok"
Assistant Principle: "Maybe her, not me. I'm getting plastic surgery soon"
lmfao.

I spent my night with Jose.
It's weird that guys expect things from you if you accept something. It's annoying. But even so, it doesn't mean you have to give anything  to them.
We watched brave heart. We kept narrating it. It was fucking hilarious. Especially because Mel Gibson is in it. I mean, what the fuck? Lmfao. *narrator voice* MEL GIBSON IN BRAVE HEART.

After that, I listened to music for about 4 hours straight, I think. Probably more.


I craved kissing her last night. Weird. I know that I love her. But I don't want anything from her except her kisses and her company. That's all. I mean that.

 "Why can't you just say it? I'd like to hear you say it"

I craved aaron. Ten days is a beautiful song. I want more than just his kisses and his company though. Funny.  

 Jose says that his abstract thought of panda is her rolling up a blunt. I thought that was the funniest thing ever. Haha. 


Today I have to do something for my friend and his filming and see chaz (!!) and go to andrews party. let's see how this goes.



and for a minute there, i lost myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment