Tuesday, February 5, 2013

incorporating responsibility into my lifestyle

I FEEL GOOD.
shit, it's nice to say that. I like saying that, but not as much as I like meaning it. 


I went to my first session of therapy. I didn't know how to feel about it. I told Angel that I was just going to go to fuck with the therapist. To mess with her and see her reaction to certain things.
Little did I know, that I'd actually LIKE her.
She gave me the right reactions.
I told her that I use words at my disposable and that I had a strong resentment toward therapy. She said that she could kind of tell from my answers to other questions and that she doesn't like talk therapy either. She said that I needed something more hostile. She suggested art therapy. She said it would really work. And meditation.
And SHE'S AN AQUARIUS!!
AND her favorite band is THE BEATLES!
AND! she was at the Paul McCartney Concert !!!!!!!
I was like....what? I expected you to be boring and old and wanting to mold me into something. And she's like no..we'll just make you responsible, that's all.

i'm excited for this change to happen. for growth. 

consistency is the last refuge for the unimaginative.

you got that right oscar wilde. you got that right. 

I'M ON THE MOVE! :D

also this:

also:

RESPONSIBILITIES:

1. JOB. 
2. SCHOOL
3. DRIVE
4. LEARN HOW TO REPAIR STUFF FROM MY DAD
5. LEARN HOW TO ALTER CLOTHING

I'm writing again. I think I'm going to enter a contest. I feel like writing. I FEEL it. I love when this overwhelming yearning for expression spreads throughout my body, throughout me. 
did you know half of the perks of being a wallflower was written in one sitting? i think stephen knows what i'm talking about. 
anyway, peace out. time to get intimate with paper. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog all the time. I never comment because I never really know what to say. A million thoughts rush into my head. And like I said I can think faster than I can type so...thoughts are lost while I type and not everything comes out the way I wanted to.

    I am glad you saw a therapist. It makes me happy to know that there a good ones out there. I like therapy. I have never disliked it. Weird right?

    See... already so many thoughts lost.


    Aquariuses are pretty dope ;) haha.

    I am glad you are happy. I am glad that after our 10 month break we could reconnect. I am glad you are not the broken caged bird you were when we first started talking.

    You are starting to bloom again. I feel like you the spring in this gloomy winter.

    You really are. And I know its frustrating to see me in such a weird place. See me go through emotions. And be all like "I don't have friends" I think it's just easier for me to say that...feel that...than to seek help...easier than ask you (or anyone) to be there for me. You know? It is easier to wallow in sadness. To be unhappy.

    I am glad you are in my life and make me realize these things.

    I am also glad that you are writing again. :)
    I know some great stuff will be produced because you are an amazing writer.


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why we are friends.
    Lmfao. I can hear you talking when I read this and I also picture the gestures you are making.
    Comment! :D A few ideas lost is better than all ideas lost.

    lmfao @ the word wallow. o ho ho ho so funny.

    It's funny because my life automatically gets better when you are in it too. How do you do that? Lol
    ahh, <3

    You know there is this quote in Ms.B's room that said that the effort we make in being sad and being happy is the same. It said it way more all knowing sounding, but that's the jist of it lol. I don't know if I neccessarly agree with it, but someone out there does.

    ReplyDelete