Thursday, February 28, 2013

song writers

I used to write lists. I still can.

1.                                                                   Paul Banks

my favorite lyrics by paul banks:
i wish i could live free
i hope it's not beyond me
settling down takes time


2.                                                             Thom Yorke
"And I know I'm paranoid and neurotic, I've made a career out of it."
 




3.                                                            Paul McCartney


My grandkids always beat me at Rock Band. And I say, ‘Listen, you may beat me at Rock Band, but I made the original records, so shut up.





4.     

                                                               Morrissey

 “When I’m lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me.

"Theres more to life than books you know, but not much more"




I think taste in music can say a lot about a person.
I think what they can say about them can say even more.
I met a girl on a bus and decided we'd be friends simply because of how she described radiohead to me.
I wish I could express how much these people mean to me.I can't. It's impossible and if I try, I feel like it will take away from it. So all I can do is listen and feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment