Friday, March 29, 2013

take me out tonight/ where there's music and there's people and they're young and alivee

Hey beautiful!
I hope you are happy and feeling well, I love chilling with you; I feeel like I'm living not just floating along you know and I love how I feel that so much around you. I am (and I know this word is overused but I think its appropriate) totally blessed to know someone like you
I just realized that I left my new hoop at your houseeee so I guess Ill have to come retrieve it some time lol
Have a wonderous day, love
Love, Luna


I like putting things like this up because I know one day I'm going to look back and really appreciate this.

I just got back from a metal show. It was gory and loud and homey. I like this weather. It's the kind that replaces buses with loooooong walks. I met a guy named Milly on my way home. He asked me if my shoes were heavy and we hit it off from there. Life is ride, guys. Life is a ride.

I'm just here, drinking my pbr, about to decorate my room.
lol.....
yeah.

I love people. All kinds. 
I'll edit this later. Time to nap. DAMN YOU SLEEP. YOU WIN AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment