Tuesday, March 19, 2013


The first thought that came to my head after it happened was A HUG FROM YERIKA. I kept telling the police officers if my dad could just drop me off her house and take me the the hospital afterward, I'd be very happy. I told them I had my own hospital in my body called an immune system that would work for me just fine for a couple of hours. It's amazing how much I like Yerika's hug. I can always feel love and warmth in them and I just always feel immersed in it. You can forget negative thoughts within those hugs.

my friends still don't know what happened.

my family does. my brother came in a few minutes prior to let me know that I am dead to him.
i still love him very much.

*sigh
 time to go see Clara


P.S YERIKA & KRISTINA, if you're reading this:
I love you guys very much and the thought of your existence keeps me sane. You guys are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment