Saturday, March 2, 2013

let me get my haaaands, on yourrr, memory glaaands


this is NATALIE. she's awesome. 
like...really awesome. she hoops and dances and smiles really big.

Things I loved about last night:
1.
 pulp fiction playing in the background. when the twist scene came on, everyone danced. natalie is a ball of energy.

2. 
I love this beer. This is my kind of beer. 


3.


4.
when pedro and natalie said something i think only awesome people would say.
5. 
fucking around with guitars when you're drunk.
6.
they sang this song a lot

I wonder when I'll start going to bars. I'm so used to just going over a person's house. Loony says I'd love them, but  I'm not sure. 

I like texting people when I'm drunk. I like messing with them and staying stupid shit. I like when I get responses that mess with me right back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment