Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm so grateful that Clara is my therapist.

One of our sessions is going to be at an animal shelter.
Yeah, she's awesome and I'm glad that I can actually tell her things and make progress.

She said something interesting I'd like to share with you guys.
She said that every action we make has a purpose. Even if we aren't aware of it, it's there.

I know I have to spend a lot of time on myself right now. I'm excited to see what the end result is. :)

Anyway, I'm probably going to resort to my journal a lot more now. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up! I love my journal. It's a beautiful mess of lyrics, pictures, writings, thougshts, and nonsense! :D I suggest everyone gets one. It's really fun.
So yeah, I will no longer flood your dashboard guys. Heh heh ^-^.
 I'll still be on it..but not as crazy as now heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment