Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I remember two of my dreams today.

#1 Today I had a dream about Crystal.
I was walking in some kind of Walgreens, and I saw her walking with her new best friend, Vanessa.
I stopped in front of her and said "Crystal? Do you still hate me?"
She didn't say a word, but charged at me head first.
As I fell to the ground from her force, I started laughing.
"Dude.." I began. "You look like a bull".
And she started to laugh too. Soon, we were both hysterically laughing on the floor, as employees and middle-aged woman walked around and exchanged what? looks.

I think it's time to call her. I'm going to in a few minutes. I want her to drink icecream vanilla shakes with me and watch it's always sunny in philidelphia.
i am bed ridden guys. been sick for three days already. *sigh.
don't ever come in contact with humans. they'll get you sick. those darn things.

#2 I had a dream that I was stuck in some horror house that was part of an English class curriculum.
Our survival was based on our wit. It was exhilarating to take on fear like that.


This is a dream I had a few days ago:
I had a dream that I was chilling in some new kind of world. I was the daughter of the person who owned Babylon (lol yes, that was the name of my world).
I remember trying to have a good time at the beach, but that was impossible due to the evil villain of ______. He looked kind of like a mixture between thunder cats/dragon ball z. He could fly.
Throughout the whole dream, I was running away from this villain.
I remember during the last part of it, there was this epic scene between him and my dad, the king of Babylon lol. The villain thought he could get me, but he was in Babylon territory now. My dad kind of looked like a mixture of Neptune and King Tritan from the Little Mermaid lol. The villain disintegrated as he shouted "noooooooo". Lol.  I felt so at home in my dream. Like no one could ever hurt me as long as I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment