Thursday, June 6, 2013

escape.

A good book.
Radiohead.
"I'll hit the bottom and..escape..escape.." - Weird Fishes Radiohead.
It's interesting to note that all of radiohead's lovely music has been written for one person: his wife, Rachel Owen. (who happens to be an amazing photographer)
Radiohead again.
(angry) Poetry.
Parks to read in and be read to.
A handful of good people who can drift me into another world for a moment by their words, their sounds, theirselves.
Hooping to Radiohead.
Finding flow.
Marijuana.


Today, I just want to lay down on the grass and know nothing but the words being said to me.
Today, I am going to do this.

I've been in a haze as of late.
I don't have much to say, just much to see, much to take in.


"Trapped doors that open
I spiral down

you're living in a fantasy world


I'm lost at sea...
Don't bother me....
I've lost my way

I've lost my way"

"you're living in a fantasy world.
such a beautiful world"

- In Limbo by Radiohead (Kid A)



No comments:

Post a Comment