Sunday, June 2, 2013

yesterday I spent hours staring at a flower, immersed completely in my mind. Sometimes I felt like I snapped out of it, recognized that I was indeed staring at this flower and to someone else I probably looked like I was doing nothing, but outside of that, my mind was really caressing me. Every ten minutes or so, I'd find something funny to laugh at.
I thought of how my dad always says I have to snap back into reality and I finally understood what he meant, sort of? lol.
I guess what I mean is that I recognize why he thinks I'm such a dreamer.
It's because I am.

During the whole staring at a flower thing I had going on yesterday, I thought of the story of the Bull that Allyson has tattooed. She read it to me and it was an awesome story. I think the Bull and I would have gotten along. He used to stare at flowers too.

(he would have gotten along with Allyson too lol. I don't know why, but I feel like I have to say that. it's the truth anyway)

I'm gonna decorate my room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment