Thursday, June 6, 2013

fond but not in love.

As of late, the whole idea of romance has been bogging me down; wearing me out as much as the idea itself. It's not so much the person, I think..it's the idea. Everything feels like a pattern..seemingly the same...and as if there is no escape, no substance, and with that being said, no reason to worry about anything. I guess I'm just thinking about it so much because it's something i've been feeling for quite some time and I finally feel OK enough to voice it and I'm a little surprised at myself for feeling this way.
When I start talking about my romances, you know there is something wrong. It's funny because on the surface I'm talking about how good it is, but if I have to talk about how good it is, it means I'm probably trying to convince myself. The complexity of my nature is quite insane. I'm a little all over the place.
Lately, I've been valueing friendship a lot more. I've found that the people I miss are Panda & Allyson. These are the only people I have genuinely enjoyed my time with and have thought to myself "it feels to be alive". I don't know why this it, but it is.

This being said, I'm not being a negative nancy or even a pessimist or anything, I'm just being honest.

"love has a nasty habit of dissapearing over night" - Paul Lol. (I'm looking through you)
That being said, it can return just as fast.
Every day, second, moment, minute, hour, matters..except when it doesn't.

Anyway. TWO.MORE.WEEKS.TWO.MORE.WEEKS.

and then my life really begins.

Btw guys, a word of advice:
The best way for a relationship to end is to be completely self-assured of who you are and what you are capable of and acknowledging the fact that life has its twists and turns and some things end to make way for better ones. All you need is patience and self-assurance and you'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment