Monday, June 3, 2013

should war be outlawed as inhumane?

Possible Answers:

1.
Analytics are easy. Politics are hard. Questions like these are a never ending loop, stemming out more questions and ideas, but almost always, things stay the same. It's impossible for me to take a stance on this because although war is inhumane and there are many different strategies to ending it, they are not concievable. Politics are a chain of documents only lawyers, bureaucrats, and politians can decipher. It doesn't end there. Now that you can't decipher it, you are also wrong, some way some how. Things can't be done. Good ideas can't be implemented. It seems it's a continuous battle between idealists and realists, practicalities vesus hope. We, or shall I say they ("Bring down the governemnt. They don't speak for us. - Radiohead "No Surprises"), pick the safe choice rather than the better one. Safe for what? I don't know exactly. If it were up to me, however, war would be outlawed as inhumane and everyone would get a free sandwhich from Boston Market after 10 because they end up throwing it away anyway. ( & they're so delicious!)

2.
I'm going to refer this question to my local politician.

3.
Sure

4.
I don't know.

5.
It doesn't matter.

6.
Yeah, let's do it.

7.
Yeah, let's try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment