Saturday, June 8, 2013

hooping is fun because you don't really think.
adam says I should try to meditate because it seems like I never turn my thoughts off.
I have a whole book on meditation, but I read the first chapter and it was just talking about how good the book is and how much it is going to help me. it's about 20 chapters long.
i guess maybe i shouldn't have given up on it so easily, but honestly, i don't know.

I'm just trying to make sense of everything, but I should probably stop that too lol.
Expression is sort of becoming just like everything else because I feel like I've been abusing it.

"So ultimately, it's idealistic to think that artists are able to step away from the power of the media and the way it controls things, and go on doing their own things"

wtf ar eyou saying thom yorke
i don't know.
i kind of get it
but it makes me sad
but i get it

No comments:

Post a Comment