Friday, June 7, 2013

It's so hard for me to write a letter to Paul.

One day.

I have a feeling it'll be when I'm in college, 3A.M, out of state somewhere.

Anyway, I'm listening to the album Ram, and Paul has a song on it called "dear boy" and the opening lines are "I guess you never knew dear boy what you have found I guess you never knew dear boy that she was the cutest thing around..I guess you never knew dear boy that love was there"
It's interesting because can you really blame someone for not knowing?
That being said, can you really blame the girl for not forgiving?

Maybe I'm a bit too understanding.

Like I said, things are contextual and there are millions of lenses to look at life from.

It sucks that having positive qualities to an extreme can actually be pretty negative.

I just found out not too long ago that my friend's Aumi's house got broken into and stolen. She's one of the nicest persons I know and it doesn't make sense for something like that to happen to her. I guess when you put the whole world in perspective, it does.
I can't believe that happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment