Saturday, June 1, 2013

it's funny because I really like this song.

it's even funnier because she actually wrote this song, with a little help from her friend (lol). She composed the piano part of it all by herself. I looked it up after I listened to it and there it was. It's about her break up with Justin Timberlake.
This is her best song for sure.

me and panda have still totally laughed at this song tho lol.
it sounds evil, but you have to put it in the right context.

"I  may have made it rain" lolol
"my weakness caused you pain" not so lol.

remember dude when it was on courtneys myspace lolol.

this was what prompted Britney's response
uuu juicy celebrity gossip.
nah...just a love story.
 
hes an aquarius and shes a sag..
air & fire.
lol..just a coincidence I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment