Sunday, June 2, 2013

my favorite hooper


I think mostly because of how she hoops, her clothing style, and the fact that she picks songs I hoop to. I looked her up and she also happens to be a very good painter and has won several awards in recognition of that. Yeah, she's awesome.
When I see her perform, I get the sense that it's more feeling than it is talent, you know what I mean?  which is a big compliment.

""Flow" is a psychological state in which a person is fully immersed in an activity and experiences feelings of energized focus and happiness and feels completely aligned with the task at hand.

Nakamura and Csíkszentmihályi (psychologists) identify the following six factors as encompassing an experience of flow :

- intense and focused concentration on the present moment
- merging of action and awareness
- a loss of reflective self-consciousness
- a sense of personal control or agency over the situation or activity
- a distortion of temporal experience, one's subjective - experience of time is altered
- experience of the activity as intrinsically rewarding, also referred to as autotelic experience."


I just really love radiohead hoopers, lets be honest.

great song. especially when you're making something.

No comments:

Post a Comment