Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I remember when I was twelve years old and I would cry to the quote "never make someone your everything because once they're gone you're left with nothing".
It's interesting to  note how that makes me laugh now.

I think it's impossible to make someone your world.
How can someone be your world when there is so much more going on outside of them?
I guess what they mean is that there isn't. That day in and day out you see the same person and do the same things and feel the same feelings until someone says there is nothing left to feel and they walk out.
isn't that the worst? when relationships turn dull and bland. I think I rather have a relationship end in an argument than have a relationship end dull and blandly. I just feel it's distasteful. I like feeling emotions to their fullest degree.
Most of my relationships have ended dull and blandly, for me anyway.  And I don't say that condescendingly, I mean that honestly.

I'm proud of myself for staying home today and deciding to do homework.
^-^
I had a brief amount of fresh air to breathe today with Tim, Jason, Will, and Allyson. It was nice.

an interesting conversation, I think, I really love my friends, but we all seem a bit depressed.
We have happy exteriors.

  •  
    F:

    my soul hurts
     

  • Ely Barajas

    mine does too

    I feel it's because i'm after an escape that doesn't exist
     
  •  F

    what do u mean

  • Ely Barajas

    i just wish there was pure bliss that i could indulge myself in

    that'd be

    nice

    consistently..throughout the day

    throughout the night

    throughout my life


  • that's what i want

    and i feel terrible that i can't have it

    and that i have to deal with

    the reality of being human

    and having to endure

    so many things that comes with it and

    i don't want to endure these things

    that so many people have endured before me

    I don't know what's left for me to do except poke at life

    it's bullshit

    everything

    school, relationships, jokes, words, putting things into context, land

    everything except for animals

    but I know I won't feel this way forever

    but this is what looms inside of who I am...

    I'm constantly searching for an escape

    I wish I could take breaks from being who I am and all the emotional/intellectual

    involvement/investment that comes along with it and just be nothing for a while. absolutely

    nothing.

    I've been feeling a bit robotic lately.

    what's bothering you?

  •  
     
    F:
    sacrifices

    im tired of suffering

    im tired of suffering for people who dont care

    im tired of beating myself up for people i dont even know

    im tired of being a slave to a being i dont even fully understand

    im tired of settingmy dreams aside for someone elses

    im hurting a lot

    for the first time in so long

    ive never felt more lonely nd unappreciated in my life


    • Ely Barajas


      i know what you mean

      i mean

      not really,

      because every situation is different

      but i can speculate..and..I've felt this to some degree

      and i don't know..it sucks..because we feel bad..but what are we supposed to do?

      how do we deal with this? i don't know..

      ignore the problem or face it?
       
    •  
      F:

      we cant ignore it

      it gets worse

      we cant face it

      bc were weak

      these days i find myself crying over the pain of strangers

      all i see i remember

      all i see is pain

      i wish i could take that pain away

      i wish i could make everyones life better

      i wouldnt care if i had to die with it

      just knowing people wont feel anything bad anymore

      makes it worth it

      i wish i could feed the hungry

      i wish i could clothe the poor

      even if ive never had a home in my life

      i wish everyone else could

    •  

         

        No comments:

        Post a Comment