Wednesday, May 22, 2013

birthday tattoo..

WHICH ONE..WHICH ONE?
 


 
I like the last one best to be honest. I feel like it captures their personalities. Hehehe Paulll. John's all like what? Lmao.
 
I was going to get the quote thing, but I decided not to because I was having second thoughts. Mostly about the placement. I was going to wait to get this beatle tattoo, which I know I'll never regret ever, with Aumi and Panda (They were going to get a Sublime tat), but I guess I'll just get something the smiths related or another quote or whatever. I'd also like Paul McCartneys signature on my arm. I don't know. This is the closest I can get to them...
 
 
I wouldn't want Morrisseys face. Just a small quote or something. Maybe that's all I'll get. But I want something to represent wicker park too. Hmm...Lol..But I have so much time and I'm not going to mess up this permanent canvas. For now, they are just ideas. Let's see if I actually go through with them and if I still want them later when I get paid lol.
 

 
the wildy and windy night
that the rain...
washed away..
has left a pool a tears
crying for the day
why leave me standing here?
let me know the way....

many times I've been alone
and many times I've cried
any where you've always known
the many ways I've tried...

but still they lead me back
to the long..winding road..

No comments:

Post a Comment