Sunday, May 12, 2013

something i'd like to remember years from now

this guy teaches me how to juggle
enough said.

"ELY!  SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT I'M GONNA USE ALL CAPS!
Just kidding that's obnoxious.  And makes it look like I'm yelling...
 
 
 
Ok so who's getting you a cell phone for graduation?  Or are you staying "off the grid" because you're going straight from high school to ninja assassin school?  Oh wait, that's right, off to Hollywood to become America's next big sensation.

Salvador Dali?  One interesting dude.  Unless you meant the Dali Lama, who's interesting too.  lol! ha!  

So what's your sched. like?  And have you been skipping school???  Oh I'm such a bad influence to suggest that...  After school/work on some nice day this week would work too.  Meet up downtown would be cool.  And nothing really planned for next weekend, other than the FREAKEASY SATURDAY!!!  (ok, I did yell that, it's always fun.)  You should get a tic!  I think it's usually an all-age event, and the hoopers always out in full force.

So, I'll be out shopping for your graduation gift til I hear from you.  HA! LOL!

Peace & Love"

edit: oh man, this makes me smile so much.
on the inside and out

1 comment:

  1. Dali lama> Salvador dali. Lmao jk
    I miss you ely. hope your hard work is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete