Saturday, May 25, 2013

theology of hippie

when I say hippie, I mean peace. When I say peace I mean a dream. When I say dream I mean escape. When I say escape I mean the back door. When I say the back door I mean drugs. When I say drugs I mean everything. When I say everything I mean something and nothing. When I say something and nothing I mean absurdity. When I say absurdity I mean hippie.

I don't like being called a hippie. I don't like being called anything, except words that are strictly known as compliments (awesome, dandy, super. Lol.) It's just that my hippie might be different from your hippie.

allow me to explain.

when I say hippie I mean kids. When I say kids I mean sex. When I say sex I mean babies. When I say babies I mean them. When I say them I mean their drugs. When I say their dugs I mean LSD. When I say LSD I mean false enlightenment. When I say false enlightenment I mean damage to their brain. When I say damage to their brain I mean everywhere. When I say everywhere I mean hippies.

That's not what I meant.

So no. I'm not a hippie. Especially not a hipster. Not a goth lol (come on! I'm sure you suspected it! lol joking. I'm only using these two as examples because unfortunately these are the stereotypes people have associated me with.) I'm just Ely.
My brother once called me crazy. I like that one too :)

I guess on the surface, you can call me whatever you want. lol...

I really hate the word phase, although I use it. I feel like it doesn't ever capture what I wanted to express. It's just easier to say I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment