Tuesday, May 28, 2013

my thoughts unwinding

 
I love this man.
"and there was the most beautiful silence never heard" - Dinosauria, We. Read it. It's good.


lmao this one is especially funny to me. that was a good day. we got caught lol.
 

I miss being a certain kind of stupid with Crystal.

I keep thinking about how nice the thought of reliving my youth through the eyes of my child sounds. They're absolutely absurd and ridiculous; I love it. I can't wait to play tag with them and read stories where I'm probably listening more than they are and have them listen to my music and listen to the stories they pull out of no where and laugh and have conversations with them because having a limited amount of vocabulary is very interesting. I'm going to get them a hula hoop and give them space except for the times I give them really tight hugs because I know those are the kinds I'm going to give them. I know it won't be all rainbows and unicorns, but that doesn't mean it won't be rainbows and unicorns.

I really love this song.
For Allyson:
The picture on the video was unintentional lol. This song is credited to Lennon/McCartney. It is definitely a Lennon song. He wrote this song for Yoko. Lennon said he hates the song and called it a piece of garbage. Lmao.

Oh look it's finally raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment