Thursday, May 16, 2013

i was wrong.

so apparently Paul McCartney did not just write "maybe I'm amazed" for Linda. He wrote several other songs too. It only makes sense.
He didn't do this under "the Beatles". He did this under "Paul McCartney" so I guess I was only partially wrong.
Paul's friend is the director of the school of rock here in Chicago and because of this, and kindness existing, he has given Paul all the songs in the school's database. Paul's music library is like Harold Washington. Mine is the Bucktown one in comparison.
Anyway, I've been given MCCARTNEY (I want Ram) and a few other albums. I would have gotten more but my USB didn't fit enough.
and so it continues...


more of my paul mcartney! I can't believe it! I'm so happy.

P.S Yesterday, I realized what those blank pages after a book ends are for. They are for you to write something in! Or draw in. Or spit bubble gums. Or ignore. Whatever is your thing. Finally. It clicked. I had always wondered. lol.

http://soundsouls.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment