Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clara said something interesting today: "it's not about sacrifices, it's about compromise".

Today, on the bus, I thought of my aunt and her relationship with my uncle and this guy I met at Tedx who looked like L the first year I attended it. I thought of how funny it was that my aunt was possessive over my uncle and that seemed to work for them. My aunt would tell him what girls made her uncomfortable and my uncle would have to make a choice: her or the other girl? Of course, he would always choose my aunt, as they are in love and what not, but it's just funny to me because I know the same actions would have pushed me away. And as for L. He was a cool guy. He was kind of weird, but that's how I like my people. He was a bit robotic, but nonethless interesting. I wish he spoke louder. We argued a lot:

"Hello there, I was actually... Feeling sad when I did not receive an email from you yesterday. Hah, but that was only because I suppose I could not help it. Thank you for contacting me, I appreciate it and find it respectful. If you ever would like to make plans, I am always here to contact and you are only a bus ride away. I do not have school today, so I am going to take the time to get some work done and relax. I hope you enjoy school, and do not feel stressed by it.

P.S. I have something to show you, and prove to you that I am actually right about being 400 trillion dollars in debt. According to the CIA: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html

I win.

Your teacher was looking at what is known as a "partial economic statistic" which is followed by only the debt ceiling of different ratios; which is actual "debt loss". But this one is the whole amount of available "spending", from which a total debt ceiling is incremented. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Like I said before, the $14 trillion dollars is calculated differently, it is not out of the whole economy and trading system. So this "clock" is not accurately giving you the full math, I take statistics and can tell the difference, haha. There is a reason, and I am not claiming that this is wrong, I am just telling you they are only sharing what they can calculate using a function for exponential growth systems. There is a lot more debt scenarios from business investments, mortgage fraud, available spending, etc.

I would put my money on what the CIA official website shows you. Hopefully, you scrolled to the bottom of the page and found where we are. That site is government owned and updated regularly. That clock you showed me is linked to a different server that is calculated based on an exponential calculation ratio, which is not actually accurate; it is just a theory based on the variables of time, and factors involving partial influences from the economy. It is basically just a math equation and the calculator uploads the outcomes of that system (math problem) to the site. Show your teacher this site, and he will explain it to you.
I am extremely stressed, I wish I had someone to talk to and be around. It can really get to your head when you are as lonely as I am. Please take care."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stopped talking because he was a man of his word and I sometimes don't know what my word is. I made him uncomfortable. I didn't care enough.

"The difference between you and me is that I do NOT take things for granted, and everything you did that day actually seemed like something bad might have happened. And yet you casually come to me and brush it off. I was actually terrified Eli, and you do not respect that enough it seems because at the time you should have known how your actions might make someone feel/think."

I was sleeping.

He had an interesting take on woman. He found no pleasure/desire in wanting to engage in any physical activity with them. He told me of his past relationship and how he loved her, but she couldn't be with him because she never felt it and she craved to. He drew a picture of me that I still have (that looks nothing like me), made an orgami crane that I still have and told me I'd be a journalist because I don't know. He also told me that 9/11 was definitely an act of the government and explained pretty thoroughly and convincingly why, but of course I forgot. He wanted to do something in computers. He scored a 29 on the ACT and both his parents died in a car crash. He really loved potatoes. He was very rigid, robotic, but with a kind soul. I was weary of him, but nonetheless intrigued.

I guess I'm thinking about this because I'm wondering who is going to fall in love with him.

It's just funny the way we find someone that compliments us.

No comments:

Post a Comment