Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm going to the art institute today BITCHES

FOR THE FREE

On a serious note though, I'm very excited. I've always wanted to go. The attempts I have made to go there have merely been attempts. I'm going to do it this time! Finally! Everyone should go at least once in their life. I heard they got a real nice surrealist exhibit going on.
I can't wait to go with Panda/Aumi. We should dose. This summer. Aww Yeaah.
I love laughing at Art. I love finding Art that can't make me laugh no matter what (van Gogh- wheat field with crows). 

Elizabeth Barajas 



to Paul
See ya then!
Question...which lion is North? haha. I always thought the lions were across from each other, separated by the stairs? Hmm...I'll find it.

Paul Mroch 



to me
looking at the entrance, north would be the one on your left, silly...

I got it!  A compass for your grad. gift!



Lmao. He said he's getting me a fake ID. that'd be so nice! let's see if he can walk the talk though. if not, i don't mind. if yes, yay..
I'M GOING TO MAKE US AN EPIC PICNIC
P.S GUYS: CARL SAGAN.
I'm reading Cosmos. Ely's reading science? How can that be?
I know. I know.
I'm actually excited to finish reading, just to see what else lands in my hands. That...and because I'll learn something.
Science, lets see what chu got.

No comments:

Post a Comment