Monday, May 20, 2013

people i'd like to have dinner with

1.
Aubrey Plaza
I guess I'd like to have dinner with her just so I could "invite her back to my place". Lmao.
 
2.
Paul McCartney
lollll.
 
3.
Charlie Todd
 
4.
Galileo Galilei
No one names their kids this epic of a name anymore.
5.
Stephen Chbosky
he's like "oh shucks ely. you're makin me blush. you're makin me blush" lol.
6.
Salvador Dali
 7.
Ivan Albright
 

8.
CHARLES BUKOWSKI
I think this is one of the ones I'd like forward to having DINNER with the most. Hahaha. Dinner.
 
9.
Nicholas Gurewitch
10.
Gandhi
lol. I wonder what he'd order.
 
 look at that face lol. he's like "i'm beyond meat thank you very much"


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ely,
    I think you're cute.

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. well shucks, you got me blushin harder than Stephen chobsky now lol.

    thank you thank you :)

    as are you my dearest Watson..

    ^-^

    ReplyDelete