Monday, May 20, 2013

i am sick and i am dull and i am plain

and I need to finish my damn homework!
UGHHHH
why must coolness get in the way of homework?
WHY WHY WHY

Yesterday was FUN.
hung out with my fabulous friends and most fabulous of all: BABY LOGAN! (sorry guys, but it's true)
The whole time..I just wanted to talk to him. no lie. babies are so cute and especially funny!!
The first thing baby logan did when he saw me was smile.
needless to say, we got along great.
we both really like the sand lmao
he has a beautiful beautiful smile and lovely lovely eyes.
he is just this huge bundle of joy.

so we (panda + me) finally got offered to smoke with this guy from a bong shop on Belmont/clark. SUCCESS! That guy is cool. Always hooking it up. Always dropping laugh bombs.

I love maa cittaayyy.
I love this summer like weather.

I turn 18 in two days.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment