Tuesday, May 14, 2013

If a person can make you think and if they can make you laugh, marry them.
You're a child deep down inside. You might be 17, but you're also 10.
Find someone who can bring it out.

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
W. H. Auden 

If you can make a girl laugh..you can make her do anything - first play boy model who is actually pretty interesting if you took the time to see her for what she is and not what the majority of girls think she is ot maybe it's just me trying to see everything in a positive light. whatever. the point here is: laughter.

laughter is the best medicine - ely and a lot of other people who have good sense

it reminds me of "say anything" when a guy asks the beautiful smart chick how Lloyd got a date with her and she said "he made me laugh".

after reading "o tell me the truth about love"
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/o-tell-me-the-truth-about-love/
spence: ain't that the truth..
lmao.

There really isn't a truth guys. Or maybe the truth is fleeting and no one will ever catch it. Yeah. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment