Monday, May 27, 2013

description of a smile

Mr.Rychlewski (libra): every time I see him smile, I think of the different stages a flower has to go through before it blossoms. It's very whole some, but it takes its time.
Mr.Raimondi (pisces): Quick. Dashing.  Charming. Like his cheeks are hugging him. Locked in smile.
Mr.Spence(leo): His smile tells you that he is amused and happy for that moment.
Ms.Bailey(saggitarius): I guess when it comes to her, I don't want to talk about her smile. I'd like to talk about how she looks at me whenever she is really listening. This smile creeps up on her face, like it can't contain itself but it will. Then she gives me this dreamy look, like her souls taking a nice breath of fresh air. I really love it.  Ms.Bailey is awesome!! lol. Out of all my teachers, I know we'd probably get along the best.
Mr.Rutter(scorpio): Lol. Mr. Rutter.

earth signs, stay out.
lol just kidding.
I just put their signs in there for a fun fact, really.


lol I wouldn't mind owning this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45036377/id-rather-be-reading-bukowski-vinyl?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=charles+bukowski&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/151397086/charles-bukowski-t-shirt-american?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=charles+bukowski&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all



No comments:

Post a Comment