Friday, May 17, 2013

music lives.

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
 
Allyson gave me a present I don't think know I'll ever lose or stop cherishing. Every single day, when I look at it, I feel like it was just given to me. The feeling is so vivid and alive and it never fades away. It's like my heart's blossoming. She gave me a silver bracelet, that coincidentally goes with the rest my jewelry. This silver bracelet is one of the closest things I have to magic or is magic. Engraved in the silver on the  outside it says "music lives" and if you look on the inside it says "Paul McCartney". His signature is engraved in it.
The even crazier part is that Allyson found this bracelet on the floor. 
How did you find your way into my arms?
Thank you universe. Seriously.
And thank you Allyson.
 
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment