Wednesday, May 29, 2013

jumping through hoops.

I was lost alright Lol. This is me five months into hooping. It's cute to watch and slightly funny. I've definitely gotten a lot better and it's fun to see my progress. This video has been put up for Allyson. She was talking about how she started recording herself to see how she hoops and what she can improve. It's a great idea and I think all hoopers do it.

if you want to see something really bad, click here:
https://vimeo.com/33460302

I've realized that I like wide hoops more than not so wide hoops lol.
Hm..looking back now I notice that I didn't have as much control as the hoop as I'd like to ( I was still getting to know it lol) and I seemed to be in a rush or constantly thinking what my next move should be. At certain moments, I'm not and I think that's why I like those certain moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment