Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm going to treasure the card my mom gave me forever.
When Clara asked me what I had to say after she read it aloud, I didn't say anything. I think she was being mean, until she forced a "thanks" out of me.
What was I supposed to say?
I couldn't say anything, but I was feeling a ton..

It's the cutest card.
It has a flower on it and looks really nic and sunny and the cover says "Things are going to get better."
and on in the inside it says "I can feel it"
and she wrote things i didn't know she felt..

things haven't gotten better..
they've stayed a steady pace of distance and annoyance..
all i really have is this card.
and this love.

i want to do something really nice for mother's day, but i'm afraid it will go wrong because it always does. i have to stop letting the past hold me back though. i'm going to think of something great..something that doesn't cost anything, but time.

 
Let down again
Let down again
Let down again

You know, you know where you are with
You know where you are with
Floor collapsing
Floating, bouncing back
And one day.
I am going to grow wings

 

I miss Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment