Friday, May 3, 2013

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around, and desert you.

I, am of course, referring to my violin.
such pleasure..

why do the arts have such a strong hold on me?
i'm not complaining. in fact, i'm very happy...
nothing else has made me this happy.
other things like contemporary american history and algerbra..i enjoy..but never to this extent.

"to play a wrong note is insignifigant
to play without passion is inexcusable"
- Beethoven

I hope to get good at the violin and guitar. Those are the instruments that captivate me. I feel too detached to the others. I like the violin better than I like the guitar though so I guess that's why now that I've finally got the momentum going, I'm keeping it going. With the guitar, me practicing is determined by so many factors lol..
I need to get better strings, first off.
The flute might be nice too. It's like a pretty bird chirping.

okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment