Thursday, May 9, 2013

nice things heard today

*receptionist bursts into singing*
it was a very angelic sound..
-silence-
boy: you have a nice voice
receptionist:  thank you
boy: you should join american idol
receptionist: *laughs..but not a mean laugh, or a scoff, but just kind of like me? nahh* i only sing for the church. for his glory. for him. but thank you though. that is a really big compliment.
she is a really nice lady. the kind that would probably do curtseys back in the day even though she didn't have to. her name is elizabeth, which means "to follow in god's will"
well...at least one of us is.

my nickname, as it is pronounced means "light".
my nickname, as it spelled means "uplifted"
my last name means "deck of cards."

elizabeth never stuck..
do not be fooled though.
although i'm not religious, i do have a tremendous amount of respect for religion.

jordan: "i'm a book collector. I have like, fifty books I haven't read."
me: "me too. they're there when you need them though."
jordran: "yup..it's like..I'm feeling like this book today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment