Monday, May 6, 2013

time spent with my dad

i asked my dad if he had a favorite book and he said he hasn't read in forever. he told me the book he bought on the subconscious when we were at barnes and nobles, he hasn't even picked up. he said this all with a smile on his face and then he asked
"why are you always reading? you're just gonna read, be finished with them, and they're just going to be laying around somewhere in your room. what do you get out of reading?"
and i said "a man who reads lives 1,00 lives..a man who doesn't reads only one"
YEAH I CAME UP WITH THAT. lol Just kidding. That was someone else. I'd look it up, but if you're really that interested, you will.
My dad took this in and said "well I'm fine with one."
lol..I love him.

it was actually pretty hard to answer that. i guess because i'd have to sum it up in a sentence, and that's the kind of question you write a story about.

No comments:

Post a Comment