Thursday, April 18, 2013

I've seen you smile, but I've never really heard you laugh.

oh what a terrible mess I've made of my life.
oh what a mess I've made of my life.

no I've never had a job..
because I..
never wanted one!

so who is rich and who is poor
I cannot say.
Oooohhhhh.

I remember once Allyson told me that she wishes she could love The Smiths as much as I do. I replied "That's OK. You have Bon Iver." What is allyson up to these days? I hope to see her today. I feel like she came all the way from california just to be my friend lol.

I hate when people are like "mur mur mur ringo wasn't even that good of a drummer. they should have kept the 5th beatle."

I always think of what John Lennon had to say about this:
"Pete Best was a better drummer, but Ringo was a better beatle"

I wish there was something I could do express my love. I guess I can't. I'll just keep listening and listening and enjoying myself...and appreciating.

ask me who i've loved and i'll tell you many. ask me whose mind i have loved and i can count them with my fingers. 

2 comments: