Sunday, April 28, 2013

surprises let me know she cares


One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says they're going to do a nice thing and they don't fall through with it. If you are going to do a nice thing, you should just do it. Don't talk about it. Just do it. Unless you are really excited about it and can't contain yourself, then yeah I understand. Just make sure you do it.

I'm excited to finally unleash all the surprises I had up my sleeve today :D

I wish I could see Jack! My goal is to get to know all the dogs on my block and the border collie on Campbell. The only dog I don't want to get to know is the golden retriever that lives across the street down  in the direction toward schubert because I don't think it's possible. His owners own the nicest house on the block and they seem distant. It's sad.

My little brothers are so excited to let me borrow their pokemon cards. They're so cute for that.

edit: but I also get that change occurs from the time you say it to the time where they're in the store and the opportunity arises in which they can buy it..maybe they need the money? or maybe you're just not as cool to them anymore. or maybe you should just be appreciative of the fact that someone wants to give you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment