Friday, April 26, 2013

my newphews

Aside from animals, I'm very fond of little kids. Yes, they might get annoying, but they're only teaching you patience. I'm so appreciative of their zest for life, their never-ending curiosity, their innocence, their cute little voices, and their hilarious logic. I love talking to them.
It always amazes me how when something goes wrong, they start crying, longing for comfort. They feel something they don't even understand yet.
They're so precious. So fragile.
I wasn't so fond of them before, but something changed within me about a year ago.

me: "hey cutie"
david: "noo.i not cutie. i david aguliar."
me: "you're david aguiliar"
david: *all self-assured about it* mhm.

david: *points at hand made for jewelery* what's that?
me: it's a hand..you like my hand?
david:*marvels* oohhh niiiiiiceeeee. yeah tia. i like your hand.

I need to start putting my abstract thoughts into the concrete. Why is that so difficult? I'm getting better though.
"every day in every way..I am getting better and better."

No comments:

Post a Comment