Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm thinking about the girl that lives across the street. Once she came over with her boyfriend to my house when i was really stoned. My dad invited them. Of course.
I wasn't really in the mood to entertain, so all we did was watch "It's always Sunny in Philidelphia." It was weird and the laughs would have been better if they weren't there, but I knew I had to be polite.
 I like her little brother. He skateboards and I told him once that if he was older I'd probably talk to him. OH. Max wants to skate now. Isn't that hilarious. "Just to try it out." Luis stays quiet..lmao.
Sometimes I see the girl across the street with her boyfriend playing ball.
My little brothers go over her house a lot to play with her little brother. I feel like I should be going over her house since our parents are super tight. (well, except for my mom. my mom suspects things sometimes. it's silly.) but I don't. I feel like doing so would disrupt the peace. Whatever that means.

I'm going to make a CD for rychewlski now.

edit: he asked for one.

my dad's brother came back from New Mexico. My dad seems a lot happier right now, at least. He laughs a lot louder. It's nice.
When he dropped me off at school today, I told him to stop worrying. I knew he was.
Is that what being a dad is? I don't know...

I read a poem today and I think people thought I knew what I was talking about and I didn't and that was the best part.

I love Panda and mine's relationship. She knows me really well. Moon child.
Cancers. what a sign.

my brother told me once that we create our own prisons.
and that he hates when people tell him to look for something "better".
 he says he likes his job at the bar.
he said all this while he was trying to get me to go to school.
I texted him the other day and I asked him if he still loved casey, who was his ex gifriend he hadn't seen in months, and he said "yes".
i love my brother..i really do...
when i worked at dunkin donuts i would bring him his favorite donuts after i got off work. i didn't know what other way to show it.

I miss the times when he would get stoned and get on the computer and since the computer was in my room...we'd talk.
i miss his ramblings. i miss the jokes. i miss him. my brother is a hell of a story teller. i miss him telling me things like he thinks we were all born from a black lady or that he thinks he's too big of an asshole for ________ and that's why he can't date her..
he always had me as a "spell checker" when he roamed around Myspace. I knew he was doing.

edit:
A friendship between a Gemini and a Cancer represents a rather interesting partnership of mental abilities and emotional manipulation. Gemini are of an intellectual nature, and Cancer are of a sentimental nature. Gemini could attract Cancer with their intelligence and humour, which might cause Cancer to give up their reticence sooner than usual. Cancer might teach Gemini to relax a bit and take a look at the people around them and the world in general. However Cancer could feel that Gemini don’t value them or are disregarding them (this made us laugh.), and this would affect their relationship. Both partners must realise that they could have a strong friendship if both moved away from the extremes of their character towards the neutral zone.

Cancer represents home, and Gemini represents intellect. Gemini take care of Cancer, protecting them from threats and dangers. Cancer, in their turn, provide Gemini with a healthy, pleasant environment. The crab has a tendency to idealize everything, and could do the same to their friendship, making it very possessive of the twins. (this also made us laugh lol) The twins have to convince the crab that they love and cherish the relationship. Cancer have very strong instincts, and could advise Gemini to avoid emotional conflicts and be in control of things.

Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercury, and Cancer is ruled by the Moon. Gemini have a frank and honest nature. Cancer adore this nature of Gemini; however they suppress their own feelings and desires. Cancer have a strong feminine energy, and Gemini could help them direct this energy to fruitful pursuits. Gemini are full of innovations and ideas, and Cancer are full of sentiments. Cancer have a perceptive mind, and could help Gemini enjoy the little pleasures of life as they keep moving from one thing to another.

Gemini is an air sign, and Cancer is a water sign. These two elements combine well. If Gemini and Cancer learned to cooperate with each other, their combined intelligence and sentimental urge would enable them accomplish their goals while enjoying each other’s friendship. Cancer could help Gemini be more kind and considerate, while Gemini could cause Cancer to be more lively and outgoing. However Cancer must be careful not to be too demanding on Gemini, and Gemini must not leave Cancer completely exhausted. Frank and sincere conversation with each other is a good way to let the partners know of each other’s needs. (we don't really have these. we don't really need to.)

Gemini is a mutable sign, and Cancer is a cardinal sign. Cancer are good at starting new things, while Gemini keep moving from one scheme to another. Gemini control the relationship directly by overcoming challenges and solving problems. Cancer have the ability to analyse a situation accurately, and control the partnership indirectly and emotionally. It is better for both friends to always stay on middle ground. They must also learn to concede to each other whenever it’s appropriate.

The best aspect of a friendship between a Gemini and a Cancer is that, when they understand and accept each other, they could go to great lengths. With Gemini always moving forward, and Cancer always providing good assistance and solid support, they could have a rewarding partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment