Monday, April 22, 2013

i deleted my blog yesterday because i was stoned and felt stuck.
but now i'm not stoned lol.

music makes my world go round.

I lovelovelovelovelove this album!!


if I can't sing, there is something terribly wrong..


every day..you must say..well how do i feel about my life?
anything is hard to find
when you will not open your eyes
 when will you accept yourselffffff

oh how do i feel about the past?

but plans they fall through and so often they do..
and time is against me now..

i am sick and i am dull and i am plain
how dearly i'd love to get carried away......

every time i have an anxious feeling inside of me..morrissey washes it away.
i think of all the people who must feel the way i'm feeling and i don't feel so alone anymore.
with certain songs, you know. other times i'm just happy happy joy joy. 
plus..morrissey's voice is amazing. i don't know. it just caresses my soul. it really does. that might be an understatement.

does to body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
i don't know..
 
 well i really don't know and I really don't careeeee

i just feel like he's making love to my soul. that voice. those words.
why can't i hug you, song?
people should work on inventing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment