Friday, April 12, 2013

decorate:
I love people who decorate the city. I love the quotes, drawings, the questions, the statements. I want to meet these people.

Panda and I are going to start doing this. Well, panda has already been doing this, but yesterday I decided I wanted to too. The fact that it was such a good idea hit me.
I wonder what my signature will be. I'm going to write down a ton of quotes..a ton...

math:
I'm thinking about Ms.Rak and how she says hi to me. Usually she gives me a stern voice, but lately it's been very polite and from the heart. She's a cancer.
I remember once I went to her class and I read her something. Another time, I gave her a car ride to school because she missed the bus. Crystal missed that bus too. I wasn't talking to Crystal around that time, but I gave her a car ride anyway. By the time we walked to the building, we were friends again. We didn't say that, but we knew. At the end of the day, we ran into each other when she was looking for me and I was looking for her. Ha.
Anyway, back to what I was saying. Once, Ms.Rak helped me with math when I wasn't her student. I ended up writing something for her. I read it and she wanted me to type it out, print it, and give it to her so she could put it up in her classroom. I never did. I want to give it to her now and it's weird because the only reason I want to give it to her now is because of the way she says hi to me.
I like math guys. I really do. It's a rush. It's precious and I appreciate it.
It's just easier to say that I hate it.

little bro bros:
I'm going to miss watching cartoons with my little brothers more than anything.
Max: "Ely..do you want to watch Chowder with us?"
Ely:  I thought about doing homework, and then I said "Sure."
....
Ely: "we've watched this one already before."
Luis: "I know. I want to watch it again."
I think they laugh a lot harder when I'm around. They look at me sometimes before they laugh. Roxann and Abraham used to make everything funnier for me too..

It sounds like endive:  *pretentious voice* I do not make raspberry fluffy truffs....I craft them.
I remember laughing really hard at this with them. (yesterday). Then max goes "what are they..made out of paper?" lmao..I guess they make things a lot funnier for me too.


I wonder what shows they'll watch when they're 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment