Thursday, April 11, 2013

I can't believe it's Thursday!

WHAT?
I could have sworn it was Wednesday.
Wednesday.
I had plans to hang out with Azalee then. .I like azalee because she says things like "I just like being in the back and judging everyone" at metal concerts. She also said that I can move in with her. Not that I asked. I really didn't. I just told her my "situation". She started talking about me having to get a job and helping around the house and stuff...she's funny.I value her sincerity and I know she is being sincere... and I don't mind that she always wants to win. She started talking to me about how she wants to open up her own __________________. She had so many good ideas. Thing I haven't heard before. I like that she has them.
Azalee was born the day after kurt cobain commited suicide. Funny, isn't it? Kurt cobain used to be her favorite musician. It was fall out boy in grammar school though lol.
<3

Azalee is a smart girl. I hope to see her again soon, but I know life gets in the way.

Thursday.
Today I was supposed to hang out with Sum Yung Ghai.
I needed to show him the comic strip I made . I wonder if he'll bring his. I bailed on him last week, and I don't know if I'll bail on him today. ..maybe we can postpone.

oh time..the things you do to me.

I just really want to make jewelery with Kristina..

and I didn't realize that today was Thursday...

and now it's time to go home and I want nothing more than to decorate my room.

I miss aumi..

No comments:

Post a Comment