Monday, April 15, 2013

In my life...I've loved them all!



I know I'll often stop and think about them...

"I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And I hope that they believe me."
-Charlie



 This is my big brother Abraham and me. He said he used to love me before I learned how to talk lol. He still loves me, just in a different way.
this is my brother now:


 Lol. what am I doing?
Luis..

 Luis used to like to hide in cabinets.
 This was when Maxy was born. I used to be obsessed with temporary tattoos.
 my little brother maxy.



 I thought this was hilarious. You know. Just getting eaten by a dinosaur. No big deal.
Lol. I don't know what this is about, but I thought it was pretty funny.
 This is my aunt Coco and my Tia Oliva.

 Lol. I was a strange child..
That's Darling. I was obsessed with bunnies when I was younger. Let's face it. I still am lol.

 I miss these days.


 This is my abulieto and my nephew, Joshua.

 This is my aunt Delia and my cousin Jazmin with my mom. I love how jasmine looks in this photo...this is jasmine now:



 lmao!
 LMAO
 WTF LMAO

 my dad LOL

doing what must be done.

 lol yes, that's me.

 that's roxann, my older sister in the corner, and that's my mom..

 my mom, roxann, and abraham.

 this is my tia oliva..
 she looks absolutely stunning here..



 this is my beautiful sister, Roxann, whom I love with all that I can.

 lol..same old ely...

 RELEVANT
that's me with my aunt..

 I wish my mom could smile like she used to.




 i would always want to sleep with my older brother. especially when my cousin ricky came over. they always let me..



 this is my cousin Daniella. She used to be my favorite cousin when she lived in Chicago. She lives in New Mexico now. My favorite memory of her is when we used to catch the fire flies and make houses for them. The houses pretty much consisted of a box with paper in it lol. But the paper always had something drawn on it..like a bed or something lmfao. I never could touch the fire flies. I used to use cups to catch them. Nella always dived in full force. I later found out my cousin was an Aries. I hope to see her soon. This is her now:

She always hated dresses.

P.S This is jazmin's half sister.

my sister and her bad hair cut LMFAO.
and panda this was the photo I was talking about.
this is my sister now:






lmao. top comment on youtube for the song "lotus flower" by radiohead:
Everytime I feel bad about myself I can just go on YouTube and click on any music video and read all the dumb arguments between people who pretend like they know everything about life and each other and who act like there is only one correct opinion and nobody can have their own. Then I feel like an angel.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post, all the pictures and such :D They were fun to look at lol. You're mom looks so much better smiling. When your parents were young, they look like they use to like to go out dancing. They look mischievous in my opinion lol. My parents old photos look nothing like yours. They look more of the type to sit underneath trees at parks haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that you say that panda because they would go dancing all the time. It's one of my dad's favorite things to do, especially now lol. I think my mom was always attracted to my dad's liveliness, but intimidated by it at the same time. Haha. that sounds like your parents. Couple of water signs. That's cute.

    ReplyDelete