Monday, April 29, 2013

bring it on, life.

every day in every way i am getting better and better.

It's comforting to know that although I might not have all the people I have now in my life, I'll always have Morrissey, Paul Banks, Thom Yorke, Modest Mouse,George, Paul, John, and Ringo. That seems more than enough, doesn't it?


If we're being honest, MORRISSEY is more than enough.
I always feel eerily hopeful when I listen to this song.
"there is another world...there is a better world...there must be.."


your voice. the things it does to me. 

Good morning everyone, everywhere.

I woke up today and my first thought was "being an adult is doing all the things you don't want to do."
all theories
like clichés
shot to hell,

all these small faces
looking up
beautiful and believing;

I wish to weep
but sorrow is
stupid.

I wish to believe
but belief is a
graveyard.

we have narrowed it down to
the butcherknife and the
mockingbird.
wish us
luck.
No title by Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment