Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm not intimidated by anyone.



what a lovely feeling.
and i don't mean that in a condescending way.
yeah, it's nice.
no one should ever been intimidated by anyone else. it's silly.
i want to hug a stranger and ask them how they're doing.
the travelers are back! roaming around wicker park. I can't wait to ask them if they want to smoke weed with me and play their guitars for me on a sunny day. I can't wait for them to say yes.

P.S I am a gemini-taurus cusp. i couldn't be happier.
"Touch is very important in everything from work to romance..They're highly creative and thoroughly enjoy making things with their own hands."
just like morrissey <3 lol. i crap myself up.
edit: bahahaha I mean crack!
ahhhhhh morrissey. you make me so happy. i feel like you understand the world so well. my world, at the very least.

I love my hands. they're my favorite body part.

I always paint them lol. I like to have color on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment