Thursday, April 18, 2013

drink up baby,
look at the stars...

Top Comments

  • Emily Noble
    I can't watch this without crying. I wish he was still here to make beautiful music, god I wish I could have just taken him for an ice cream and showed him not every one is horrible. :/
    · 68
Arian hmn
You know, you may be too late to help Elliott, but there are probably a lot of people out there that would appreciate that ice cream.
· 73 in reply to Emily Noble

I'm into horoscopes so much because I feel like they help me understand.

I can't wait for the day I hang out with my mom and we can make each other laugh. I can't wait for that day. I know it's coming. 

5 comments:

  1. Do u also look at ascendant signs and all that stuff? I looked at all of em once and it made more sense. Lol. Oh god. Need to stop this madness.
    Btw I think its awesome that you think and that you and your mother will be able to hangout in a way that's very enjoyable for ya both.

    Also, I really like reading what you write too. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. ascendant signs? lol
    what is that. show me :3 lmao.

    btw i think your awesomeeee lol
    <3
    thanks love. that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolololol for sho. BTW. I have a question for you:
    If you could have dinner with any dead person who would it be and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Lennon.
    Lol. Because he'd make me laugh and think. and what more could I ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. also. I'd ask him if he loved Paul. And when he tells me that he did, I'd deliver Paul the news. And I'd make paul very happy. And I'd feel good because I finally got to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete