Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm at school right now. It's funny because nothing has changed. Things just seem a bit funner to laugh at and I'm less afraid.

I told Mr. Spence that if he wrote a book, I'd read it, but I don't think he's the kind of person who would want to write a book. I also told him to tell Mr.Wolan that he gave me one of the best advice I could ever ask for....
He said "everybody's stupid."
and that I still cherish the CDS a lot.

and I told him that I hate his ex girlfriend. That it doesn't make sense.
well i didn't say "hate", but that's what i meant anyway....


i just wish everyone knew how much i appreciated their existance..



This is something I've been wanting to tell him for a long time. How foolish. What was holding me back and why is it so important?


Okay. well. that's all I have to say I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment