Saturday, April 13, 2013

kathleen hanna is so....awesome.
these are my favorite interviews of her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CzA925LLgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFWOzzIIApA

hey allyson...if you're reading this...this is the interview I was looking for yesterday that included Dave Grohl. I'm still looking for the one where he is on stage singing with Paul McCartney lol..I'll send you that one soon...and the one where he talks shit about kurt lmao. that one is hilarious.

 
It's weird that all the people I love "know" each other..and even more amazing is the fact that they actually "like" each other..
 
 
edit: I just got back from doing what I think is about to become one of my favorite hobbies. I plastered my stickers around the city. Well, wicker park. For now. I didn't spend a penny today, and it's been a better day than most. My stomach hurts from laughing. Look out for Tiff. I bet you guys can guess who I am. I put one my stickers inside the Jewels too. I deliberately put it in the chips section, underneath the chips. lmao. oh...
 
P.S I love this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment