Sunday, April 28, 2013

If I could describe myself in one word

it would be this: trip.
and if you think that's a terrible word, well that says a lot more about you than it does about me, and that's okay.

I can't wait to fire-hoop this summer.  I wonder what it's going to feel like. Exhilarating. Let's hope.

http://doorwaybetweentworooms.wordpress.com/
Sayda is magnificent. Her writing is so ...so.....
I don't know. All I'm saying is that I wish I could write like her and I don't ever really say that. I'm so appreciative of the fact that she lets us take a peek at what her world looks like.

I've decided that Literature is awesome. Completely awesome. Just the very idea of Literature is great. Even if it might be pointless, which it sometimes is to one person or another, the simple fact that someone could recreate a thought, an emotion, a happening and transfer it to another human being is just mind blowing. I'm fascinated by the fact that there are so many words in this world, so many different ways to convey one thing....

fucking art man. I'm going to dedicate my life to this. And even if you don't like it, I don't care. I'm living my life for myself, not my customers. I'll make it work. I always do.


if I never see you again
I will always carry you
inside
outside

on my fingertips
and at brain edges

and in centers
centers
of what I am of
what remains.

- Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment